Candle Classes are reservations made for 1-6 people during business hours.
1. Candle class bookings are offered from 1-10 people. All classes are $30 per person and covers your materials, in-store class experience at our candle bar with one of our candle making experts and a custom-made 9oz candle. You may choose a specialty jar when you arrive for an additional upgrade charge.
2. Candle Classes and parties are non refundable. Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours before your candle class. If you are a no show for your class then your money is forfeited since we held that time slot. If you booked a class for multiple people and someone is unable to attend that is considered a no show and non refundable. Please choose the correct number of participants for your time slot so we can prepare the necessary amount of materials.
3. Candle classes are 30 minutes long. We ask you to please be on time so you can enjoy your full experience without any other class booking overlapping. We offer a 15 minute grace period. If participants are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled. so please call us if you will be late and we will do our best to fit you in.
4. Class participants must be 16 or older without supervision. Children may only take the class if accompanied by a parent at all times due to safety hazards. We don't offer classes to any children under the age of 7.
5. Please, no loitering at the candle bar anytime before or after your class to allow for proper class/store capacity. Once your class is complete, we kindly ask you to vacate the store unless continuing to shop for more candles. We offer 20% off one item in the store on the day of your candle class.
6. After your class, candles need time to cure and cool. Please allow at least 2 hours for the cooling process after your class. There are many restaurants and shops in Little five points to enjoy during your wait. We hold candles up to 3 days. Shipping options are available for all services.
Private 1.5 hour Candle Parties
1. Our private candle parties are offered for 10-14 people and reserved for 1.5 hours directly after normal business hours. We offer these private parties while our store is closed for the most intimate and enjoyable experience.
2. The store is closed to the public during your session.
3. You may bring your own food and beverages.
4. Your new candles must cure and cool. We only offer next day pickup of your candles for private parties for quality assurance. Shipping options are available.
Cancellations & Refund Policies
1. Once booked, candle classes are non refundable. If cancellation is needed, you may reschedule or use as a store credit. If members of your party are unable to attend we do not reduce the price for no show since we staff according to the number of people booked.
2. If you have any questions/concerns regarding your reservation feel free to call us anytime during our business hours. Thank you for supporting us and we can’t wait to see you!
*Due to Covid circumstances, although we do not require mask, we highly recommend wearing a mask in our facility. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We practice cleaning and sanitizing protocol daily.
*We are located in a historic Atlanta building that does not offer a commercial bathroom at this time. Please be aware of this prior to starting your class. We appreciate your understanding.